The method of fabrication of them has evolved, but socks themselves haven't changed much over the past 2000 years, so we see no reason they should be vastly different several hundred years into the future.
Of course, Star Trek characters wouldn't wear self-referential socks. Well, Kirk might. This set of 2 pairs of knee-high socks is ready to welcome your feet aboard. Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise, one features a pattern made from various Starfleet division badges and the other is an argyle made with the command badge. If they inspire your feet to seek out new life and new civilizations, don't say we didn't warn you.
- 2 Pairs of Star Trek Knee-High Socks
- Starfleet Divison Badge design
- Argyle with Command-division badge and star field
- Size 9-11 US Ladies fit (Men's 4 1/2 to 7 1/2 equivalent)
- 60% combed cotton, 30% polyester, 10% spandex
- Care Instructions:
- Machine wash cold, like colors
- Line-dry or tumble-dry low