THIS ITEM IS A CONCEPT AND MAY CHANGE BEFORE RELEASE
The Borg, our most lethal enemy is back, and this time there may be no stopping them. Able to regenerate in 2-meter tall alcoves, they are infinitely adaptable and relentless. Starfleet has studied them since the first official encounter in 2356, and have learned much. Their regeneration technology, for example, is similar to simple inductive charging.
This technology dates back as early as the early 21st century when humans recharged their portable devices on coils of wire dubbed "Qi Chargers." We've retrofitted these ancient chargers to resemble Borg alcoves because we thought it would be clever.
- In development. Estimated delivery Winter 2022.
- Wireless cellphone Qi charger
- Mains-powered, does not support USB charging
- Alcove "plasma" arcs activate while charging
- Concept drawing supplied, final version may be different.